Monday, September 7, 2009

Today is a New Day

Time for something new....a blog perhaps? I have been following several fabulous blogs written by several fabulous women for the past several months. Within these blogs, I have found helpful healthy lifestyle tips, yummy recipes, and most importantly, inspiration. I myself have always struggled with my weight. I am currently a Weight Watchers member and am hopefully on my way to a healthier - and happier - new me. I have lost seven pounds but still have many pounds to go. I think my blog, as evidenced by the name, will center around food - from what I eat at home, to new food adventures I take, to new products and recipes I try. I think a virtual food journal will help keep my food choices balanced and help me to be accountable. In documenting what and how I eat, I hope to inspire others who wish to make better life choices, including what they eat and how they view food. I am most certainly embarking on a brave endeavor, but I think I can stay honest and true as I blog about my constant journey to live a healthier more fulfilling existence. Now....on to the food!







Breakfast
Woke up at 10 am and went straight to the gym....so no breakfast today.







Lunch






Cheeseburger (Arnold Sandwhich Thin, 1/2 leftover hamburger patty, 2% sliced cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onion)
Weight Watchers Pizza Pretzel Thins
Dill Pickle Spear
Mrs. Freshley's SnackAway Yogurt Oatmeal Cremes
Diet Coke



Dinner
Went to El Azteca with hubs and his sister. I felt weird taking a picture so I'll just describe....a grilled chicken wrap and way yummy black bean soup.



Here's to new beginnings...

Night ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment