Monday, October 12, 2009

this goal's for you...


She's so sweet....

Today was gross and rainy, but I was still positive and upbeat about the new week, new beginnings, and new goals. My plan this week is to write down everything I eat AND take pictures, workout at least 3 days, and blog every night. It may not sound like a lot to commit to, but I will be subbing 4 days this week, and as I've said before, middle school is exhausting. However, I am up to the challenge! Here's to a good week.....

Today's Food

Breakfast


egg white omelet (3 egg whites, sauteed spinach, tbsp bacon bits, tbsp parmesan cheese) DELISH!!!

Lunch


Arnold sandwhich thin, Trader Joe's roasted red pepper hummus, and turkey



1 cup of radishes! Great crunch!

Dinner



Grilled chicken sandwich and fries from Cheeseburger Bobby's.

Sleepy....night ya'll!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to Food Blogger Ann Margaret. Your blog design is great and bravo for taking the time to post three meals a day!
    Happy Twirls
    PS We have a GIVEAWAY - French Home Wine Set if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann Margaret from London, UK! Just found you via Food Blogger. Love the blog and reading about food in the US, and I just adore your cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a cute kittie and Congrats on the Foodie Blogroll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cat is adorable...I came across your blog from the foodieblogroll and I love what you've got here :)

    ReplyDelete