Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009 in review...

Students brought me homemade yummies....




...which I had for breakfast.




I forged the madness of the Dekalb Farmer's Market with Amy on December 23...



I cooked a yummy breakfast for Eric and I on Christmas Eve...


Trader Joe's chicken sausage, Fresh Market cheese biscuits, tomato, fried egg, and cheese grits!

My kitty is not a lap kitty...





...but gave me the gift of a snuggle and a nap on Christmas Eve afternoon.

My husband is a goofball...



My daddy cooked his famous Christmas morning breakfast and it was De-lic-ious!!


maple sausage, bacon, and hashbrowns


fried eggs


make-your-own grits station


sleepy goofball husband

Then the opening of gifts commenced...




I think my daddy resembles a skinny Santa!


and my brother resembles Peter Griffin...

Christmas afternoon lunch of ham sandwiches and tomato soup




goofball husband looks homeless....


my daddy listens to my stocking requests!!!


Night ya'll...

No comments:

Post a Comment