Monday, November 9, 2009

Off Da Chain Seafood & Mo


yet another reason why I love the state of South Carolina...

Like most women, I find Monday to be a day of fresh and new beginnings. I do, however, apologize for the multiple "new beginnings" I establish on this blog. Hey, maybe this is the one that sticks.

I started off the day early at school to prepare for the chaotic educational station activity for microscopes. I packed breakfast early and ate it during homeroom.




I really enjoy the english muffin/ almond butter combination! Lunch rolled around before I knew it, at which point I nuked a Lean Cuisine flatbread melt...




I had packed this little guy for an afternoon snack, but ended up eating him at the lunchroom table instead...




I ran errands after school, wandered around Publix for a while, and then came home to make dinner. We ended up having Kirkland brand turkey burger patties on Whitewheat buns. On the burger, I added 2% cheese, ketchup, mustard, dill pickles, sliced tomato, spinach leaves, and two slices of center cut bacon. It was SUPER TASTY and a very hearty burger for only 8 points. I rounded out our burgers with an oldie but a goodie - frozen twice baked potatoes.




At this point in the evening, I should be grading papers. However, I am pretty much exhausted and my head is starting to throb. To my comfy bed I go. Is it really only Monday???
Night ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment